The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship is actually open for prospective international students that want to apply for funding towards the cost of tuition fees. The scholarship will be available for our qualifying courses and will be starting around September 2022.
The award for this scholarship that is meant for international students is actually valued at 5,000 Euros and 10,000 Euros per year and can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees. Scholarships are actually available for the qualifying courses and will be given to students, and the study will be taking place at the University of Bristol.
Eligibility for the Think Big Scholarship
The eligibility of this scholarship is actually segmented into two, one for undergraduate and the other for post-graduate. Let’s go through each of them.
To apply for this scholarship, you must meet some requirements, you can apply for this scholarship if you:
If the applicant is an oversea student for fee purposes
- Have already applied to actually start a full-time course which excludes the following courses; medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science at the University of Bristol that will be starting in September 2022.
- Have applied to any of the undergraduate courses at the University of Bristol, with the exception of medical courses.
- Not already be in receipt of other funding which would definitely equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside the Bristol scholarship.
To be eligible for the postgraduate scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility:
- Applicants must have applied to any one-year, full-time master’s program at the University of Bristol.
- Applicant must be willing and ready to start the master’s program in September 2022
- Applicant must be classed as an oversea student for free paying purposes.
- The applicant must not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full tuition fee that will be provided by this scholarship scheme, alongside a Bristol Scholarship.
How to Apply for the Think Big Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, you will have to do that using the international scholarship online application form. You will find more details about this form in the school guidance on how to apply for an international scholarship.
The application process is actually the same process for all University of Bristol international scholarships, so the terms and conditions are actually the same. Be sure to actually read the terms and conditions before you apply.
Keep in mind that there is no save function for this scholarship, so you will need to actually complete the application form in just one session. Once you click on submit, that will be final and you will not be able to make any kind of changes.
You will receive an email notification confirming that the school has received your application. If you don’t receive this, then make sure that you check your spam folder or junk. If you are completing the form on your Smartphone, you may actually need to turn your phone landscape; this will help you to actually see the text.
The information that we have outlined below will help you to actually prepare.
Personal details and Application Information
You will need to provide the following:
- Applicant must provide UCAS (if you are an undergraduate student), a student ID (if you are actually a postgraduate student or if you have applied through the Global Transfer Program), or Kaplan ID (if an applicant is a KCL student).
- The course or the program that applicants intend to study, that they have applied to (you must have applied to a course or a program to be eligible for scholarship opportunities). And Applicants name.
- Email address (this is how the scholarship board will communicate with you, so be sure that the mail you are providing is very much accurate and that you have access to it throughout the year).
- Applicant nationality.
- Candidate permanent country of residence (this is the country that you are living in, not the country that you are only living in for the purpose of the full-time education).
- Show proof of their current or most recent educational institution.
- Must also show details of other funding that they have applied for or the one’s that they are due to receive.
There are actually three questions that every applicant will need to complete. The maximum word count for each question is 200 words and each question is actually worth 10 marks.
These questions are very much different for both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants. Be sure that you have picked the correct level of study to answer these relevant questions for your application.
Keep in mind that applicants that haven’t taken out time to answer the questions will not be considered.
Successful applicants will be contacted on or before May 26 2022. Candidates that are not successful will also be notified shortly after that.
Candidates can actually submit an application for the Think Big Undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship using the international scholarship online application form. If you actually apply for this scholarship, you will automatically be considered for any other University of
Bristol international scholarships that you are eligible for. You don’t have to actually submit two separate applications.
The application process is actually the same for all University of Bristol International Scholarship; this implies that the terms and conditions are frequently asked questions are also the same.
Candidates who actually defer their studies cannot actually defer their scholarships. If you have been awarded a scholarship, the candidate or student must agree to act as a good ambassador for the University of Bristol and at times, the student will be expected to participate in events or some other promotional activities.
Any form of involvement in these activities will usually take up no more than five hours per term.
As we have earlier stated, scholarships will be given in the form of a tuition fee discount.